Author Topic: Red Hot Restoration  (Read 1580 times)

laura

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Red Hot Restoration
« on: 11:41, Tue 10 May 2011 »
hi guys and gals.

ive been restoring VW's for the last 3 years for a company that recently made me redundant :(
so rather than go and work for another idiot i thought id try and work for myself  :D
so thats why im here today to offer you guys my services. i am experiance and qualified in car body repair  :D

these prices will just be an estimate as every car is different and everybodys wishes are different.  Please bare in mind that i may not be able to get panels for R5s anymore depending on what it is.

basic hourly rate for club members 25 an hour = 200 for an 8 hour day.

150 per panel plus the panel so if you wanted a rear arch done this is what it would cost to get the arch welded on, shaped up and the rear quater painted, if your inner arch needs repairing aswell then this will cost extra.

if you are interested in having your complete car done, i.e both sills and rear arches welded on, shaped up and the outside of the car painted this will be 2500 for metalic paint and 2000 for non metalic paint, both prices plus paint. if you are interested in having a special paint effect such as metal flake, flip paint or pearlesent paint then this will be more as will inner arch repairs, engine bay painting etc.

we can also offer a complete restoration service, please contact if seriously interested for prices.

also price can change depending on if interior is still in the car and if it is required to come out. if you want anything sand blasted or for a bare metal paint job.

best to contact with details and pictures if your not close enough to pop by.

if there is anything you think i have missed off or any questions you would like to ask me please feel free, id be more than happy to try and help you  :D

thanks peeps

laura   :D

Big Steve Raider

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
    • http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/BigSteveT/Raider/
Re: Red Hot Restoration
« Reply #1 on: 07:59, Thu 12 May 2011 »
Hi Laura,

Can you PM me your e-mail address & contact details please?

Steve  :wink:

laura

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 15:26, Thu 12 May 2011 »
anybody wanting to get in contact with me other than through here you can email me redhotrestoration@yahoo.com or you can call me on 07789190854. Please be aware that i may not answer the phone as i could be grinding or something else noisey so either leave a message and il get back to you or try again  :D

laura

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18:39, Tue 07 June 2011 »
just an update to let you people know that i can now offer sand blasting  :D

will also be able to offer vehicle blasting soon, just got to make an area so the workshop doesnt get covered  :D