Author Topic: My space raider :D  (Read 2438 times)

Hurty

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
My space raider :D
« on: 13:57, Tue 19 April 2011 »
Yo folks i posted a topic in newbies but thought i'd make a post in this section :D My name's Jay I'm 19 and from the wirral, merseyside! My main interest is cars but i'm currently going to college doing counselling hoping to help children with learning difficulties in school since the lack of support for kids with mental disorders is shocking, not that anyone wants to hear my sob story but my education was destroyed by the lack of support i had in school. Anyywayss i've lived here my whole life and could count the number of 5's i've seen on one hand :( i've always been interested in Renault 5's since about the age of 7 when my friends dad had a mint tungy gtt, anyways after getting shut of my 1.2 heritage i went in search of a gtt, found one in scotland which was a big drive for me, put a deposit down everything and the dude rang me the night before saying his girlfriend had crashed it  (timewaster) :( Then i purchased a Raider off here i think it was owned by killaklownkris but it popped 2 miles down the road from the guys house so i pushed it back round and got my money back, lost my deposit on insurance along with the first time :( anyways i was very putoff 5's by this but still wanted one, i put my clio up for sale with the intentions of getting an oldschool ford but on the part ex i put "raider" and funnily enough 1 day before my advert was set to expire i got a message offering a straight swap on a raider :D so i snapped the guys hand off, i'll post some more pics when i get time as i'm trying to source an underlight trim at the mo as some delinquents have snapped mine off, looking foward to settling into the r5gtt community hope you all welcome me with loving arms :lol:

EDIT: yes that is kermit the frog peepin out the back :P

nadgtt1982

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: My space raider :D
« Reply #1 on: 15:18, Tue 19 April 2011 »
looks nice matey, got any mods where it counts :)  more pics please

Ruivar

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16:46, Tue 19 April 2011 »
Welcome to the site, mate. It looks great, and very rally-y... Much like I want mine to look like some time.
Post more pictures please!!!  8)
What happens when you blow on fire?

Hurty

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:40, Mon 25 April 2011 »
Gave him a quick polish yesterday :D

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19:39, Mon 25 April 2011 »
Looks nice & clean :)

sparkysparks

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 23:25, Mon 25 April 2011 »
You didnt pop past me on the M1 south near watford gap about 3 weeks ago did you.

rainey_y2k

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 23:39, Mon 25 April 2011 »
thats clean as mate. nice find!

Hurty

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11:24, Tue 26 April 2011 »
cant say i did sparky mate, thanks steve :)