Author Topic: The new campus project!  (Read 7069 times)

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: The new campus project!
« Reply #15 on: 18:45, Tue 17 May 2011 »
That's cool  8)

It looks much better without the green gutter rails.

wiggy-htid

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 14:37, Wed 18 May 2011 »
looks wicked for a campus i've had two and still on my 2nd one which i have had for the last six years looks like a turbo but is just a happy 1.4 and in blue but aiming to get a turbo by the end of the year here is a link to my pics and the sliver 1 was my 1st and it was a 1.2  http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb334/wiggy-htid/

gt5rob

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 20:24, Fri 20 May 2011 »
looking good mate! loving the centre console, did you do it yourself? looks rather professional!  :P

5gttaron

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 21:18, Tue 24 May 2011 »
yeah did the console myself :) me and a mate sat there for about n hour peeling and sticking lol!
just bought some blue engine/calliper paint  8) also slowly getting rid of more and more green lol thinking chequer mirrows, some bmw e30 14" alloys in white and maybe keep badges green.....also trying to get hold of another bonnet to make a bad boy bonnet and carbon fibre vinyl it, and put bonnet pins and raisors on  8)  lol any ideas let me no!!
also still waiting for this manifold! lol went today and his in the process of making it now so hopefully not long and it will be a screamer :)

lukeevangelou

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11:47, Mon 13 June 2011 »
Hey bud!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/bmw-cross-spoke-a ... 4aabd632b0

theres a link to some beemer rims ;)
i found them when i was looking for some possible alpina wheels for my campus, hope that helps :D
Your plans sound pretty tight ;) are you gunna make your badboy bonnet by extending and welding new meantal onto the bonnet? thats my possible plans...  :mrgreen:

best of luck chap!

5gttaron

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 21:34, Wed 15 June 2011 »
cheers bud, just bought some turbines though ;) gunna whack em on over the weekend, im gunna take some pics of the latest little bits soon :)

bigman

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 13:37, Fri 24 June 2011 »
orite mate liking your 5 ive jus bought a 1.4 campus how did you get the front really low because i cant find low enough springs?

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 19:50, Fri 24 June 2011 »
^^^
You can fit Phase 1 coilovers dude  :wink:

What colour are you going for with the turbines? Something fun and wild? 8)

5gttaron

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 22:20, Tue 28 June 2011 »
im actually starting to phase out the green now as i think it looks tacky and i want it to look more sporty and kind of original with some kool bits if you no what im getting it :lol:  om probs going to paint the wheels white and get the stardard gutter runners instead of no gutter runners and get the old grey campus wing mirrors and give them a good clean so for a old skool phase one look
the manifold for carbs is also ready but i cant pick them up for a few weeks as im going on holiday till 18th so cant collect them for a while! but when its done ill take some pics and put a vid on youtube :)