Author Topic: Ashby Folville 2nd Tuesday of every month starting April  (Read 1350 times)

DeanGT5

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Ashby Folville 2nd Tuesday of every month starting April
« on: 14:45, Mon 28 February 2011 »
As above, its a free car show/meet every 2nd Tuesday of the month starting again in April.

Loads of cars old and new, all welcome. If you want to show your car its a quid!! need to get there about 4-430pm as it gets packed.

Here's a post from a civic forum...

Just got back from what must be the best FREE monthly car show you could ask for, every 2nd Tuesday of the months at the Carrington Arms pub at Ashby Folville the world and his wife seem to come out to show off their motors.
classic and modern motor bikes, more Ferrari's (Jo counted 9) than you could shake a stick at. I saw at least 2 GT40's.... you name it it must have been there........... a couple of scoobs + evo's and even a Smart car or two
My dad went on his Ariel Arrow sport..... which didn't want to start when he tried to start it to come home  it did jump start and he got back fine.
have a look at the pix I took, its well worth going. BUT make sure you get there early. we got there for five to six and parked in the cricket ground so we could show off the car  all it cost was 1 parking.

oh and curry and rice was only 3 'winner'

fordy

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ashby Folville 2nd Tuesday of every month starting April
« Reply #1 on: 18:57, Mon 11 July 2011 »
thought i'd bump this up as the next one is tomorrow and weather permitted my 5 will be  attending :)

DeanGT5

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ashby Folville 2nd Tuesday of every month starting April
« Reply #2 on: 23:51, Mon 11 July 2011 »
Ill be there too, just need a circlip for my actuator as mine decided to pop off.