Author Topic: BLACK 5 GT TURBO PICS ADDED  (Read 15400 times)

cass69

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: CRASH
« Reply #15 on: 17:11, Thu 23 December 2010 »
DUE TO THE SHITY WEATHER TODAY I HAVE MANAGED TO CRASH MY 5 NO MAJOR DAMAGE JUST SMASHED THE FRONT BUMPER WERE THE FOG LIGHT IS CARNT WAIT TILL THIS IS SNOW HAS GONE

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK 5 GT TURBO PICS ADDED
« Reply #16 on: 10:08, Mon 27 December 2010 »
At least it was just the bumper, no major damage done hopefully.

PS, TURN OFF THE CAP LOCKS, it's like shouting. ;)

cass69

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 16:28, Wed 05 January 2011 »
hello people just a quick up date put the standard boot lid on today

James5

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=34
« Reply #18 on: 09:16, Thu 06 January 2011 »
Looking better already,  :D

cass69

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20:15, Mon 10 January 2011 »
hello people car is booked in at the body shop at the end of the month to get painted back to its original colour tungy grey also losing the bad boy bonnet then after its painted going to take the window tints off dont know wether to leave the wheels the colour they are or put them back to silver what do you think?

markey mark (bd)

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 20:17, Mon 10 January 2011 »
I'd personaly loose the wheels as i've never been a fan of the Phase 1 Clio Turbines but if you wanted to keep them i'd go original silver look, look better with the tungy grey colour.
BD Autosport - Renault 5 gt turbo tuning and repairs.

cass69

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 20:30, Mon 10 January 2011 »
i fancy a change of wheel but dont know what to get.

cass69

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 19:45, Sat 22 January 2011 »
quick update on the 5 tinted windows have now gone they came straight off with no problems the only problem i had was when i was taking the pieces of metal out of the bad boy bonnet i got the first one out no problems then on the second one i hit the chisel a bit to hard and it wen through the headlight f**k so now i need a headlight never mind anyway its of to the  bodyshop on monday for a week to go back to its original tungy grey i will try and get some pics of it in the body shop as it is only out the back of were i work

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK 5 GT TURBO NEW SEATS
« Reply #23 on: 22:36, Sat 22 January 2011 »
Quote from: "cass69"

love the position of the cig lighter, what u do with the ash tray ??? nice car 2 love that first photo the 2 colors work well i think  :D
My cars only as fast as the people pushing it

chillin... chillin....... chillin.........boooOOOOOOST

cass69

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 07:52, Sun 23 January 2011 »
the cig lighter was already there when i got the car as for the colours they are ok but not my thing just want it back to standard looking just been looking at your posts about the body shop guy did you ever get this sorted

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11:26, Sun 23 January 2011 »
Quote from: "cass69"
the cig lighter was already there when i got the car as for the colours they are ok but not my thing just want it back to standard looking just been looking at your posts about the body shop guy did you ever get this sorted

i think it looks like a proper little weapon.. and yeh that regy, had it painted rebuilt it using all the genuine parts i could and original bits first day on the road.. took it for a M.O.T and the guy said the floor pan was completely fuckd and then proceeded to shoved a screw driver through it to prove his point... although he had been trying to sell me his 'mint' rsturbo before he started so i think there was a bit of jellousy in it, but i swapped it with my mate for a raider (which is a little animal) and hes now using all the spear parts to build his dimmer up (and for spears for my raider... what a life saver having a spear car for parts  :D ) was gonna wait a bit longer for the kid who sprayed it to completely forget about me.. its been about 2 years now  :mrgreen:

nice one

cass69

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 13:40, Sun 23 January 2011 »
what a carry on eh carnt wait to get mine back after its painted iv seen some of the guys work that i am taking it to so it should look the nuts when i get it back any pics of your raider

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 21:11, Sun 23 January 2011 »

cass69

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 15:35, Wed 26 January 2011 »
just a quick update on the 5 poped in the body shop today all is well bonnet is all sorted out no cracks down the side of the vents front bumper is all sorted out as when i crashed in the snow no welding required on the body were the bumpers bolt on which is good all car park dings sorted out really pleased with the work carnt wait to get it back

cass69

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10:03, Sat 29 January 2011 »
just thought i would put some pics of my old rides vectra is the 2.5 gsi and the corsa gsi is what i swapped for the 5 turbo.