Author Topic: My new raider  (Read 2612 times)

doggydowg22

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
My new raider
« on: 19:39, Thu 07 October 2010 »
Hello all

I have been out of the r5 scene for a few years but now im back.Pikced my car up from Brighton last week.It has two cobra monaco bucket seats,fmi,t25,15" alloys and unfortunetly a respray in 2 tone swirls,brown/mahogany/electric green with gay flames coming from headlights.

It runs a bar of boost and is suprisingly quick,il get it on the rollers soon to see what power its running.

I have found some slips for santa pod and the fastest was 13.6 so not too shy shame its not still raider blue ;_(

pics to follow.

linni

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: My new raider
« Reply #1 on: 02:40, Fri 08 October 2010 »
haha see the r5 bug still has you in its grasp thought youd got away aswell!
  :twisted:
enjoy mate get some pics up i wana see these gay flames ha!
and hopefully someone will have the raider paintcode at hand for you :D

doggydowg22

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:54, Sat 09 October 2010 »
This is my 8th r5 turbo id say its safe to say I have the bug ;-)

If it got sprayed id go for matt black like my sleeper look and dont look after cars well enought to be worthy of owning a genuine raider.

How do you upload pics onto this websight?

linni

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15:50, Mon 11 October 2010 »
hah eight!  :twisted: never mind the bug looks like youve got the syndrome mate!
erm picures u haveto upload them onto a image hosting site photobuckets usually easiest
then just click the img button and paste the url inbetween that should sort it  :mrgreen:

James5

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=34
« Reply #4 on: 16:20, Mon 11 October 2010 »
Quote from: "doggydowg22"
Hello all

I have been out of the r5 scene for a few years but now im back.Pikced my car up from Brighton last week.It has two cobra monaco bucket seats,fmi,t25,15" alloys and unfortunetly a respray in 2 tone swirls,brown/mahogany/electric green with gay flames coming from headlights.

It runs a bar of boost and is suprisingly quick,il get it on the rollers soon to see what power its running.

I have found some slips for santa pod and the fastest was 13.6 so not too shy shame its not still raider blue ;_(

pics to follow.

:lol: Brighton what else do you expect with the colour.  Wehere abouts are you based matey? I am down Brighton way not quite Brighton but not far?

Get some pics up of your new