Author Topic: WHO ?? told the chav's there R5 GTT's are worth thousands??  (Read 2955 times)

bniasR5GTT

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
WHO ?? told the chav's there R5 GTT's are worth thousands??
« on: 16:48, Fri 03 September 2010 »
Right thought id come and complain as after i sold my R5 GTT i thought id go for another french hot hatch (standard D reg peugeot 205 1.9 gti with only 57,900 miles) and have garaged that to keep the milage down and now want another R5 Turbo.........

Ive now been the winning bidder on ebay for 2 R5 GTT's  but they fob me off saying there not going to sell them for the money i win them for......(980 and 790) and there worth easily double that!!!!!!! i have done all nessecary with ebay about complaining and have a few leads to follow up on regarding that.......

Its not like they were modified 200+ bhp immaculate cars ! they were run of the mill, nothing special R5 Turbos with a different set of alloys on needing a bit of tlc and service items......

So what i want to know is WHO told these jumped up chav's the cars are now worth thousands !!!!!!!  

I feel a little better now with a windge off my chest so if anybody knows of a good little R5 GTT for sale please let me know,

many thanks

markey mark (bd)

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: WHO ?? told the chav's there R5 GTT's are worth thousands??
« Reply #1 on: 17:51, Fri 03 September 2010 »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :MESELX:IT

I got this one for sale mate on ebay  :wink:

To be honest there are alot of people out there that think there car is worth loads more than it is but then there are some right bargins out there too, some really clean cars going for real cheap money which suprise's me as i think they are worth the extra money.
BD Autosport - Renault 5 gt turbo tuning and repairs.

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18:15, Fri 03 September 2010 »
If you can stretch your budget for Marks car you won't be dissapointed, I was a passenger in it the other night & the TD04 is awesome when it boosts up.

bniasR5GTT

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18:27, Fri 03 September 2010 »
Quote from: "markey mark (bd)"
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110581233776&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I got this one for sale mate on ebay :wink:

To be honest there are alot of people out there that think there car is worth loads more than it is but then there are some right bargins out there too, some really clean cars going for real cheap money which suprise's me as i think they are worth the extra money.

it looks really nice !

only down side is im not a black car person but will definetly keep an eye on the auction,

markey mark (bd)

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18:49, Fri 03 September 2010 »
Thats cool mate, if you got any questions about it just let me know.  :wink:

bniasR5GTT

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 19:05, Fri 03 September 2010 »
Thats cool mate, if you got any questions about it just let me know. :wink:

i will do, its nice to be able to know you too know some stuf about these cars rather than my last 2 cars i won but didn't win  :evil:  who know nothing about these cars but want thousands for them......

markey mark (bd)

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20:20, Fri 03 September 2010 »
Quote from: "bniasR5GTT"
Thats cool mate, if you got any questions about it just let me know. :wink:

i will do, its nice to be able to know you too know some stuf about these cars rather than my last 2 cars i won but didn't win  :evil:  who know nothing about these cars but want thousands for them......

Thats the trouble with some sellers of these cars mate, not too sure what they are talking about when the are trying to sell them
Some are so pulled into the tuner BS its unreal, believeing there car is more powerful and faster then it actualy is is my favourite.  :lol:

shaneom123

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 23:05, Fri 03 September 2010 »
Right thought id come and complain as after i sold my R5 GTT i thought id go for another french hot hatch (standard D reg peugeot 205 1.9 gti with only 57,900 miles) and have garaged that to keep the milage down and now want another R5 Turbo.........

Ive now been the winning bidder on ebay for 2 R5 GTT's but they fob me off saying there not going to sell them for the money i win them for......(980 and 790) and there worth easily double that!!!!!!! i have done all nessecary with ebay about complaining and have a few leads to follow up on regarding that.......

Its not like they were modified 200+ bhp immaculate cars ! they were run of the mill, nothing special R5 Turbos with a different set of alloys on needing a bit of tlc and service items......

So what i want to know is WHO told these jumped up chav's the cars are now worth thousands !!!!!!!

I feel a little better now with a windge off my chest so if anybody knows of a good little R5 GTT for sale please let me know,

many thanks

hi iv found a r5 on piston heads for 800 could do wit a spray but might tickle ur fancey

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2035357.htm

hope this helps you out and good luck with finding one

also i have just checked and the car is about 40miles from you  :wink:

so definatly worth going to view in my opinion

thanks shane

bniasR5GTT

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12:58, Sat 04 September 2010 »
Quote from: "shaneom123"
hi iv found a r5 on piston heads for 800 could do wit a spray but might tickle your fancey

also i have just checked and the car is about 40miles from you :wink:

thanks shane

cheers i have been looking through piston heads but spray work is a bit out of my league id rather have good bodywork condition but needs stuff mechanical doing no matter how much mechanical.......

thanks

barry

shaneom123

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 15:09, Sat 04 September 2010 »
Quote from: "shaneom123"
hi iv found a r5 on piston heads for 800 could do wit a spray but might tickle your fancey

also i have just checked and the car is about 40miles from you :wink:

thanks shane

cheers i have been looking through piston heads but spray work is a bit out of my league id rather have good bodywork condition but needs stuff mechanical doing no matter how much mechanical.......

thanks

barry

yeah fair anoff i might see if i can get some penys up and buy a second r5 then  :mrgreen:

two in less than 3 months i must be crazy haha

shaneom123

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 15:10, Sat 04 September 2010 »
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen: