Author Topic: My 5 GTT Project - Pictures Resized :)  (Read 9565 times)

sirrell

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: My 5 GTT Project - Pictures Resized :)
« Reply #30 on: 13:18, Thu 30 December 2010 »
Right well kind of an update or a downdate maybe.....

I have decided after much scratching of my chin that i no longer have the enthusiasm to continue with this project, really gutting but i had to get real and what with moving house in a few weeks i really dont need the cost of shifting the 5 and all parts in addition to the cost of moving any way. so i purchased this:

Audi A3 1.8 T Sport with a remap Happy days :)

more of a sensible car but its still a turbo lol cant not have a turbo.

I think i will eventually get another 5 but not as a project but as a sunday drive cos i love em to bits!!!

Thanks for the interest in this thread and thanks for the nice comments and encouragement although probably not quite enough PMSL.

I am however selling her. So parts etc are available and so to is the shell and lump. basically everything you see in this project thread.... Oh and yes it is mortifying taking apart everything i have put together :(

rickgtt14

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 14:55, Thu 30 December 2010 »
did the 5 not sell on ebay

sirrell

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 15:33, Thu 30 December 2010 »
It did matey but i have not heard anything from him so i have decided to break her. i didnt get thayt much for her on the bay and that was everything together.

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 01:59, Wed 12 January 2011 »
sorry to hear that mate,i dont think im ever gonna sell my 5 it means to much to me the only way its gonna go is if they pry the steering wheel from my dying hands  :lol:  :lol: hope you get another soon,maybe one that doesnt need a load of work  8)

smithyr5gt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 07:59, Wed 12 January 2011 »
i dont think im ever gonna sell my 5 it means to much to me the only way its gonna go is if they pry the steering wheel from my dying hands. ha ha ha ha i like that.

good luck with it mate.
YOU KNOW THE WHITE ONES ARE FASTER!!!