Author Topic: My Black Ph.2 R5 : UPDATED 27/01/2010  (Read 7778 times)

garya

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: 23:12, Mon 12 October 2009 »
that actually look pritty good on that a seen mutispokes on a black 5 and a just thought it didnt look good.this is my wheels on my 5

this wolfrace are usally cheap.if u have photoshop u should try and put alloys that u like on it and that will give u a ruff idea on what it will look like mate.
RENAULT 5 GT TURBO CAMPUS

jayy.cfg

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: My Black Ph.2 R5
« Reply #31 on: 11:15, Sun 25 October 2009 »
havent reli done much to my car lately as saving up2 do some more work on it, hoping to have the bodywork sorted out and resprayed in the next few months. almost lost my license last nite tho, if nt 6 points lol. went speeding past meat wagon jus to test her out a lil and they turned round but luckily i got away and then went out of town for a few hours. so had a lucky escape last nite.

jayy.cfg

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 15:44, Sat 07 November 2009 »
so got hold of a arch and skirts kit the other day and have done one side used tiger seal, whats it like coming off if i need to take it off again?, rear drivers qtr side has decided to peel some part off when i took that off to apply new 1 on. and it was ever messy from the prev owner sealant the arch on.
tomorrow looking at finishing the arches and skirts off and doing some of the service as i havent got all the parts in yet.

jayy.cfg

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 21:36, Thu 12 November 2009 »
UPDATE:

Recently was taking the arches off and putting new arches n skirts on but then i decided not to after putting 1 side on as i have to get some fabrication work and welding done to the car itself to make a new hole for the fuel cap and to remove the rust under the rear drivers pass window and under the scuttle panel which i got a quote for so its going in the bodyshop for this to happen next week if not week after but before that i need a fuel cap which i got to order

jayy.cfg

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 09:22, Tue 15 December 2009 »
Been a while since i done anything to the car as of funds being lent out to family members. i got this week off work so i intend to fix the window motor as its not working, service her but still not got hold of any spark plugs as wasnt really sure what to get and hopefully ordering some parts needed before the respray next month.

jayy.cfg

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 21:52, Tue 15 December 2009 »
got down the garage and was only able to look at the window motor and replace and old seats in the rear so there all done now. turnt out the socket wire for the motor had fall off some how so that prevented it from working

jayy.cfg

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: My Black Ph.2 R5 : UPDATED 27/01/2010
« Reply #36 on: 22:00, Wed 27 January 2010 »
so got my car out the garage today did a little work on it today :D and temp back on the road.
changed the wheels so there is no punch but now i have rubbing wheels, car drives sweet aswell.

got told today the gearbox leak is down to the inner seal the pass driveshaft connects to so sorting out new gearbox and clutch for her and there was some bad bodywork modification from prev owner and before it was all black masking tape up but now i have sanded it down and sprayed it for temp until i get it full resprayed and 2 new rear qtr to put on. giving it new shell where needed like from a few ppl have on there.

pics - Primer

pics - black first coat

^^ this is temp to save it getting bad :( when people see it til i get new gearbox and then money for respray. and yes im still working on the grey one while doing this. after taking her out i realised i missed her loads.

H150GTT

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 23:48, Tue 09 March 2010 »
Its always great motavation to get out for a spin in them.. Really encourages ya to keep working on them. Bet u had a big grin the first time it boosted lol
Its looking good lad
All the best with it  :wink:

jayy.cfg

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 01:31, Wed 10 March 2010 »
thanks i currently drive the black one around to work and locally while doing it up. but on pause for a few wks atm as im going away and have nothing saved up