Author Topic: my new gtt davegtt's  (Read 8848 times)

r5gttraider

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: 22:26, Fri 17 April 2009 »
whats a resonable time for a stock engine apart from 13psi on a t2, forge dv if that makes a diffrence? and cup mod if again that makes a diffrence also properly flowed oe i/c, may have twin oe or a 2wd cossie i/c unless you sell me ures dave  :wink:

davesgtt,s

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: 22:27, Fri 17 April 2009 »
thats what i thought mate as soon as i seen it,it was on pistonheads for 675 so i rang him up an offered him 500 and he said ok.thought it was even more of a bargain when i got it home and looked in the boot.
its a mint shell too,tinny dent on rear quarter and thats it.
ill let you know about the chrome bits mate,guna see if my mate wants them first.
just need a bumper now.got a bonnet but ats got coswerth vents eather side of it so im after a stander one.

r5gttraider

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: 22:30, Fri 17 April 2009 »
i got a bonnet but has i think, a clio vent.
in primer
tho ure a bit far to swap

OLLIe

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: 22:30, Fri 17 April 2009 »
no bother :)

living in Northern ireland tho, because 5 turbos are like hens teeth even buckets sell for decent money and go quickly, thats why i snapped up the raider at the price it was :)

and what is it with past owners bastardizing bumpers!!!! both mine are fibreglass poor fitting crap (probably gt tuning or ktec) they are now in my shed and im hunting for bumpers, but ill probably bide my time and buy new from renault as ive a mate local who can get me a few bits at good money :)

i thought 11.96 was quick in a subaru, doing that ish in a 5 must be mental!
1990 Glacier White Phase 2 GTT
2000 Rheims Blue Lancer Evolution VI

OLLIe

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: 22:31, Fri 17 April 2009 »
just spotted the cage too.. SWEEETT!

davesgtt,s

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: 22:40, Fri 17 April 2009 »
yeah i am abit far mate to swap,i want a standerd one anyway.mite have a trip to scrappy 2mora to see if they have any 5,s in.
at a grand for a raideris still a bargain mate,more of a bargain than mine actualy it its tidy.what is there sumat like 170 of them left???kep hold of it mate and you,l make some money on it in a couple of years(iv got 2 mint ones over at my parants house)i own 7 5s.
i had a grey 1 not long ago that was running 260 bhp,had to sell it tho due to having no money.that was rapid,would kill evo,s and scoobys untill i got to 145 then they flew past me.sold it to a chap from london reg was H407 OOK.

OLLIe

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: 22:47, Fri 17 April 2009 »
sweet, i`ve been told im not allowed to buy multiple 5`s :D

my scoobs running about 330 / 330 which is plenty for me as i just road drive it, no dragging etc.

i hate reading these threads... makes me wish mine was on the road now!!!!

davesgtt,s

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: 22:55, Fri 17 April 2009 »
me 2 mate,im banned from driving for another month..hopefully it will be running with tax and test by the time i get it back.

5-Mission

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: 23:02, Fri 17 April 2009 »
Quote from: "davesgtt,s"
i own 7 5s.

Greedy b'stard!!! :lol:  :!:  Fancy selling me one?!! :)

davesgtt,s

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: 23:10, Fri 17 April 2009 »
i would mate but there in france in a storage unit,iv restored them all and then sent them over there to be stored away for a couple of years in my dads heated garage till they are worth more and rerer.
i used to have a well paid job so could afford to throw money at them but got laid off 8 month ago and still not found owt so i may have to sell a couple soon to pay mortgage.
waiting for my dad to email me some pics of them and ill put them on here.

OLLIe

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: 23:15, Fri 17 April 2009 »
jesus, i`ll wait int he wings for one of them alright!

davesgtt,s

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: 23:40, Fri 17 April 2009 »
ok mate,members of this site will get first dibs on them when i come to sell them

5-Mission

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: 23:45, Fri 17 April 2009 »
lol - yeah I think you've more than earned your GT Turbo wings by now!!! 8)  I can't believe you're only 23 and have had 36 5 Turbos!!! That's guiness record book material I reckon! And you've never owned any other cars you say? - That's dedication for ya! 8)
Not only that but you own a house too??! Respect! :D

Sorry, forgive me for being a nosey f*cker but did you win the lottery or is your dad a wealthy business owner or something??! :?

davesgtt,s

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: 00:11, Sat 18 April 2009 »
yeah i think i have earned them by now,no dint win the lottery or owt,iv never paid more than a grand for a 5 and then just restore or sort them out with what they need and sell them on to make a quick profit,the house aint owt special.move in next weekend(just renting at the mo).
my parants aint rich eather,just had enough of 40 years of this shitty country so sold there house and moved to france.you can get a massive house over there for 100k,they just struck lucky and got 1 with a big garage(well it was me that struck lucky there i think)

owe

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: 19:09, Sat 18 April 2009 »

i cud be wrong but that looks like  directional tyre on the off side front an its on the wrong way
everybody needs to watch this film >>>>>endgame by alex jones