Author Topic: hello everyone  (Read 4497 times)

r5gttraider

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: 10:59, Tue 07 April 2009 »
only if thats ok buddy.

tho it would shut me up for a few hours haha!!

and also maybe awnser alot of qestion not only about the r5 but how to maintain a turbo etc

eddy_gtt

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: 11:31, Tue 07 April 2009 »
Quote from: "r5gtt08"
Quote from: "eddy_gtt"
Quote from: "r5gtt08"
Quote from: "eddy_gtt"
thanks lads, and i may well be in touch r5gtt08, are you out much in your reno 5? may of seen you around.about modifications... aint realy fused if it has had any or not, just as long as there done properley and as you said r5gtraider89, as long as it has been looked after and not ragged all over by boy racers

yeah matey i am sometimes take it up to newcastle on a sunday night in the underground car park at the side of st.james's park lol

and as for a modified gt i meant a looked after one lol but like i said just give me a pm and i will get back to ya straight away bud  :lol:  :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

thanks r5gtt08. once i get rid of my gti6 i could maybe meet up with you one sunday befor i find a 5 i want.

as for the ungerground car par at st.james's park, never new anyone went there??? it get busy? i usualy go down to washington mcdonalds.
any chance in getting a pic of your 5 up so i no what to look out for

certainly mate we usually start off at the mcdonalds at washington and then further on in the night we just chase all the big cars and end up at st.james's lol here's a pic of my car matey

looks excelent mate, think i have seen you other post about your build, has it got the different bonnet n TVR gray wheels?

r5gtt08

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: 11:58, Tue 07 April 2009 »
yeah matey thats the one bud :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
DONT KNOCK IT TIL YOU TRIED IT!!!!!!!!!

eddy_gtt

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: 02:45, Wed 08 April 2009 »
alot of work gon in there mate. looks excelent. i want a gray or white 5 when i get 1

r5gtt08

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: 09:55, Wed 08 April 2009 »
yeah just a bit work lol

hopefully if the car runs well this week i may be out this sunday night so i will give you a pm and we could meet up at macdonalds in washington bud :wink:
or you could always just drive to y house and i will let you have a nosey around and my bro's lol
DONT KNOCK IT TIL YOU TRIED IT!!!!!!!!!

philb**

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: 19:11, Wed 08 April 2009 »
hi mate thats not a bad budget for a gtt you shouls get a nice one with that

JK

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: 18:44, Thu 09 April 2009 »