Author Topic: 3days fixing my 5 then some twat hits me and dose the off  (Read 2092 times)

antj2k9

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
its took me 3 days to fix the clutch on my 5, first proper testdrive and some twat in a n reg e class merc (i will find you!) while driving round our town changes lane without looking and smashes into my drivers side rear 1/4 I pulled over but he done the off and by the time ide got round the one way to get up the road he took he was well gone, smashed my rear arch scuffed the bumper and my nice new alloy lucky it hasnt dented the car, so anyone in the redhill area keep your eyes pilled for a silver n reg merc with my black paint on the wing and if you see him please punch the fooker in the head for me lol

what goes around comes around

r5gttraider

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 21:47, Wed 01 April 2009 »
mm not good
get on to the council, and say what time date road location and direction and say your after a silver n reg merc that hit you, and done the off,
thats if they got cameras in the area.

give em your reg and car colour make and say you wish to know the full reg as you need to go to the police

i had to do this once, was a taxi but luckily when i stopped and it shoot passed i clocked the reg and had to memorise it for 6 miles till i could get pen to paper lol, was hilarious speaking out loud this reg for 15 mins!! think i kinda still rember it hahaha

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 09:35, Thu 02 April 2009 »
THAT DOES MY NAPPER IN!!!!!!!!! boy should have his fingers cut off and fed to him in a hotdog bun,fuckin tool :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

antj2k9

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 11:59, Thu 02 April 2009 »
to be honest im not going to bother with the police im just going to be on the look out for the twat that done it, last thing i want to to get the police & insurance  involved and my car get wrote off, its seams they will now wright any old car with a tiny ding in it just to get them off the road and im not up for losing my 5 lol
what goes around comes around