Author Topic: my new interior  (Read 2785 times)

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: 23:00, Sat 24 May 2008 »
Quote from: "dazzleandshine"
ive looked on ebay but cant find any on there so going to try and get a new carpet someone must do them

Nice interior!  8)  I need to sort mine as well..  just want to cover the front area and leave the boot area left metal.  Looking into the options at the mo.  Keep us posted on yours it will be good to see what you decide on.

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.oxfordshirechauffeurs.com
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: 11:49, Sun 25 May 2008 »
Quote from: "GTTboost"
ive looked on ebay but cant find any on there so going to try and get a new carpet someone must do them

Nice interior!  8)  I need to sort mine as well..  just want to cover the front area and leave the boot area left metal.  Looking into the options at the mo.  Keep us posted on yours it will be good to see what you decide on.

iam having a blue carpet made now and iam having door panels retrimmed in same colour as seats so will look good when done

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: 18:02, Sun 25 May 2008 »
Quote from: "GTTboost"

iam having a blue carpet made now and iam having door panels retrimmed in same colour as seats so will look good when done

I'm liking that..  ^  lookin forward to seeing the pics 8)   you've inspired me to get mine sorted.