Author Topic: Thought I'd post a few pics of my 5GTT looking original...  (Read 119243 times)

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: Thought I'd post a few pics of my 5GTT looking original...
« Reply #555 on: 22:16, Wed 20 July 2011 »
ace bud,there gonna looks the nuts ,love carbon fibre aswell looks amazing espeially on a tungy car ,i love the way you have spent so much attention on the detail of the interior as much as the exterior ,once again this has to be the best 5 in the country by far!!!!!!!!!!! absolutely love it

yes hopefully in the near future all ill be doin is polishing  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ,

keep the pics coming mate ,cant wait to see it all done, 8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: 19:13, Wed 10 August 2011 »
Liittle update..  one speaker panel down...  300 to go!

moved pics .

bigman

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: 21:53, Mon 29 August 2011 »
best 5 ive seen theres nothing you can see wrong with it looks bob on  :D

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: 17:42, Sat 03 September 2011 »
Quote from: "bigman"
best 5 ive seen theres nothing you can see wrong with it looks bob on  :D

cheers bigman!  pleased to hear you like it  8)

Finally got around to having a bit of fun with the speaker panels..    still didnt do as much as I liked and didnt get around to fitting the tweeter...which will be flush mounted next to this one.

Trimmed the panel in suede and it came out well and it fitted like a glove in its new home..   Still the other panels needed to do to connect to this one and some carpet up the wheel arches and back of the boot and the floor..  and other bits needed.. but its good to get it rolling.. the speaker covers need painting as they came in this colour..

Added a bit of coding around the sun roof as well..  would like to trim the sun visors sometime..  I did a bit more but forgot to take any pics..

Take care guys.

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: 18:43, Sat 03 September 2011 »
Looking good  8)

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: 01:00, Sun 04 September 2011 »
that is the bomb mr boost looking really good mate 8)  8)

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: 16:32, Sun 04 September 2011 »
thanks guys  8)  looking forward to getting the rest of the bits done.

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: 22:13, Sun 25 September 2011 »
Built another panel today,  havent fitted the tweeter yet but should look good whens its in, the panel fits well alongside the last panel I fitted..  slowly but surely..

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: 06:24, Mon 26 September 2011 »
hey gttboost ,how are you doing? that is looking sweet mate,looks like its ment to be !!!!! is that you about ready to tuck her in for winter yet?? keep the pics coming bud never get tired of looking at her !!! 8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: 21:46, Mon 26 September 2011 »
cheers baz   8)   it was meant to be finished by now..  hopefully get the rest of the trim  (carpet/floor etc) completed before the winter reaches us.  Everythings all good here thanks mate..  but I've had the worst run of bad luck with technology over the last few weeks..  camera, laptop and TV all melted down on me.

Hows things going over there dude?  better luck?   :)

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: 06:15, Tue 27 September 2011 »
glad to hear your fine mate!!! shame about the electronics,least its nowt with your 5  :lol: ,

im fine bud just itching to get at the 5 ,but been busy at work ,you know what like ,then when i do get time its pissing with rain  :roll: ,well keep the photos coming bud ,never get sick of looking at this baby !!!

compact

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: 19:47, Tue 27 September 2011 »
awesome car,looks perfect!

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: 19:41, Wed 28 September 2011 »
Quote from: "bazr5gtt"
glad to hear your fine mate!!! shame about the electronics,least its nowt with your 5  :lol: ,

im fine bud just itching to get at the 5 ,but been busy at work ,you know what like ,then when i do get time its pissing with rain  :roll: ,well keep the photos coming bud ,never get sick of looking at this baby !!!

I hear you,  when you have something you want to do on the 5 its frustraiting when something is stopping you from getting on with it  :?  I only mess around with mine on sundays.. as its a car day lol.  Luckily enough its been sunny for most of them lately... so has been good.

I try not to over do loading up pics as much,  as I understand that people must be sick of seeing it by now  :lol: .  so try to keep it as brief as poss.

Hopefully u'll be getting your hands dirty on urs again soon mate!  lookin forward to seeing the next bit of handy work! keep us posted mate   8)

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: 19:41, Wed 28 September 2011 »
Quote from: "compact"
awesome car,looks perfect!

cheers buddy  8)

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: 14:10, Wed 05 October 2011 »
youve hit the nail on the head there mate  :lol: was up at my lock up yesterday ,and shes looking very sorry for herself ,all dusty and dirty ,thats a year and a half since it was on the road ,really need to get on with it  :cry:

no way bud ,every body loves loads of photos especially of this baby,theres always something new your doin to it ,photos tell a story !!!!! keep em coming bud  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D ,