Author Topic: Thought I'd post a few pics of my 5GTT looking original...  (Read 107107 times)

kz

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: Thought I'd post a few pics of my 5GTT looking original...
« Reply #570 on: 16:18, Tue 01 November 2011 »
You're absolute inspiration! Anyone on here that's not jealous... there's something wrong with you! Please get bored of it and sell it to me soon

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: 16:07, Sun 13 November 2011 »
cheers guys.. 8)     havent had a lot of time to get as much finished as I planned for 2011.. managed to get both the sides trimmed for the rear speakers.. will have to finish this next year now.. but happy with how its going.. should look good when its cleaned up and a nice carpet in there..

crookston

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: 19:51, Tue 29 November 2011 »
Wow. I thought the pics on detailing world were good. Even better on here. What a job you've done. attention to detail is fantastic

Jamie

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 17:19, Sun 11 December 2011 »
Thanks very much Jamie!  8)

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: 22:52, Thu 27 December 2012 »
Just popping by to say have a great Full Boost New Year to all my friends here!!  Haven't been on here for a whole year as had so much going on...I cant believe how time flies!  Still have my 5 and looking forward to the summer again!! (plus I'm in need of a tan!  :shock: ).  Hope everyone's havin a good few days off and your getting as fat as me!  :?

Few pics to end 2012 with...  Looking forward to finishing off the final few bits in 2013!  8)

Have a great new year folks!!   :wink:

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: 11:03, Fri 28 December 2012 »
This is too much.....

Even the axle stands are spotless.  :lol:

Awesome example, always has been.  :!:

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: 14:56, Fri 28 December 2012 »
Thanks ash!  There's still nothing else like the Renault 5 GT Turbo that gives you that fun factor.

The work you've put into urs goes beyond belief..  major credit to you for all the persistence and time you've put into yours mate.  It's really come a long way!  Keep up the good work mate...have a great 2013!   8)  :wink:

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: 05:30, Wed 30 January 2013 »
hey mr boost hope alls well car is looking stunning as ever mate whats your plans for 2013???

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 19:50, Tue 05 February 2013 »
hey Baz man ;)  looking forward to seeing a bit of sun and heading off somewhere in the 5 this summer.  Still have a few little bits to do with the trim that I didn't get around to finishing off last year...so will have to get that done.  Everything else is pretty much there now..   so that's  the good news!  :D    looking forward to seeing how your 5's doing. there never seem's enough time.. last year just flew by!