Author Topic: my 5 before restoration!!!  (Read 97423 times)

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #210 on: 18:44, Sun 25 January 2009 »
yep its a bit mad eh,2009 should see all 3 on the road,i did do the painting myself got  aspraymatch made up from my local motorfactors its got an adjustable nozzle just like the real thing i has come out better than i expected just wanted to give it some colour so i wasnt driving around in primer

cool youll have to post pics up when you get your new hoses fitted whats your plans for 2009

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #211 on: 16:05, Mon 26 January 2009 »
The paints come out brilliant mate. I'd love to have mine sprayed, the last 22 years haven't been too kind to it  :(
I've got a few plans ahead, I'm going to Disney Land tomorrow but when I get back at the weekend I'm going to give the underside a good clean and lick of paint. Still have the cossie cooler to plum in. And the lottery to win  :lol:

Keep the pics rolling in of your car man, you got any more plans after getting this looking fresh again?

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #212 on: 16:30, Mon 26 January 2009 »
You've done a good job so far, it's a shame your going to lose your storage. I wouldn't like to see you having to rush or cut corners to meet your deadline.

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #213 on: 08:24, Tue 27 January 2009 »
hey ash lee,the only thing is some of my parts like roll cage and uprated suspension will be fitted at a later date basically am trying to get the car water proof and finish the engine then i can do all the small things that dont require a garage :wink:

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #214 on: 08:36, Tue 27 January 2009 »
hey scratcher lucky man goin to disney land have you got kids or are you the big kid :lol:

thanks mate i only painted the rear quarters and sill to tidy it up until i get it fully resprayed later this year,as i was sayin to ash im getting it road worthy and then gonna get all the goodies on it like the cage and stuff cos i dont need  agarage for that,should have it all together by friday,finished the last of the painting yesterday and got o/s/r window in and rear lights,its taking shape fast

thatll be cool with the cossie intercooler that will make a big difference,sorry bud but im winning the lottery on saturday :lol: hopefully its all done by the weekend,enjoy yer hols scratcher catch ye !!

lee78

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #215 on: 03:03, Sat 31 January 2009 »
should have al 3 of them on the road in a month or so

you could have a comp to see whos breaks first  :lol:

only joking mate love the amount of work you have put in to get her back on the road, mine has been at a complete stand still for the last few months as my job is hanging by a thread so im sh*tting it at the mo  :cry:

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #216 on: 15:39, Sat 31 January 2009 »
Thats a good plan to get it legal and do bits as you go after that. That was my idea too but instead of doing jobs on it I'd end up going for a drive  :lol:
I got back from Disney last night. It was a birthday present from my girlfriend  :D   And my new hoses were waiting when i got home.

What type of cage are you going for? I've wanted a full front and rear job for a while now.... may have to get saving.

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #217 on: 21:35, Sat 31 January 2009 »
hey Baz....  soz I missed this 1st time around... just seen ur new post.. been waiting to see how the paint side of it goes!!  taking shape big time now....looking a world apart from when u started out....  :wink:  top job dude!  keep the updates coming...  want to see some pics of it sparkling in the sun this summer!   8)

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #218 on: 11:31, Thu 05 February 2009 »
thanks for your comments guys,well ive had the beast started and she sounds awsome had a problem with old fuel and flat batterys but hopefully todat will bring some happyness  :lol: will be posting somephotos tonight when i get home

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #219 on: 18:17, Fri 06 February 2009 »

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #220 on: 18:21, Fri 06 February 2009 »

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member