Author Topic: SANTA POD 1ST WEEKEND IN AUG, ULTIMATE STREET CAR  (Read 4203 times)

laura

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
SANTA POD 1ST WEEKEND IN AUG, ULTIMATE STREET CAR
« on: 14:32, Mon 16 July 2007 »
hi peeps

dont know if you all know but its ultimate street car at santa pod 3rd, 4th and 5th of aug and il be going for my 4th year. hoping to see all you fellow 5's down there, unfotunatly i wont be taking mine as still out of mot at the mo :(   but nearly ready for a retest  :D

will be down there in a civic crx turbo which if your there and watching the track im sure ul hear lol   (very loud exhaust and screamer pipe), will be my b/f driving tho  :roll:

the civic wil be beating the cozzie this year so keep ya eyes open  :shock:

who else is planning to go?? many of you??

if not you should plan to its a great laugh and soooooo many phat cars to droole over lol

if i spot your car out il have to come speak to ya, so if you get this nutty strawbury blonde bird come and pest ya that will be me    lmao

just hope it dont rain  :D

RickGTT

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 18:11, Mon 16 July 2007 »
i wanna go but will probaly be gettin train.
do you need to buy tickets if your just spectating?
theres a little 5 in all of us

laura

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 08:41, Tue 17 July 2007 »
yeah you do, im camping for the weekend and on the gate i think its 55 and 50 if you pre book, 20 for just a day on the gate and 15 pre book.
id personally camp its a great weekend and thousands of people go but then it is up to you.

hope to see you down there     :D

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 09:38, Tue 17 July 2007 »
Worth noting that this year you will NOT BE ALLOWED OFF SITE except for petrol & they apparently will be checking gauges, full admission price will be charged otherwise.
This is down to the 'CHAV' element of the weekend giving the local area's shit, speeding through vilages, abusing locals etc.
I may go but i'm not sure due to the above.

laura

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 12:32, Tue 17 July 2007 »
well thats ok for us as we never go off site anyway, i find there is no need to.

would be good to see a whole group of rennys there, as you dont very offen get lots the odd couple but they are my fav and i would have a whole field of them if i could lol

hopefully see ya there

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: 14:51, Tue 17 July 2007 »
You should have gone to the FCS there was bloody loads of 5's, i missed it but have seen piccys on RTOC of the parade lap... looked awesome with so many 5's, standard,tuned,kitted, even a few with engine transplants, RWD cossie powered 5, VAG 2l 5, clio turbo engined 5, volvo engine in the rear 5..... there was even a few with the standard engine in the standard place  :lol:

laura

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: 14:54, Tue 17 July 2007 »
cool yeah sounds like i should of gone there.  where bouts was it? some of these things are a bit of a mission for me to get to coz there miles and miles away, but if they are weekend things thats all good coz i can take the tent lol  :D

we need a section for car shows.

DJ Dark

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: 04:03, Sun 22 July 2007 »
think ill be there prolly just goin up on the one day tho

built by a french idiot, driven by an english wizard

whooosh

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: 08:36, Sun 22 July 2007 »
im probably going for the day but not sure which day would be best  :)
turbo whine is mighty fine

laura

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: 08:58, Mon 23 July 2007 »
hi

glad some of you are coming going to be a great weekend and hopefully the weather will be good.

as for what day to go on id probley say sat but id have a look on the event listing see whats going on each day as they do have diff things going on each day.

think you should be able to see this either on santa pod web page or the ultimate street car web page.

if not i should be able to put a post on here on the friday when i get down there and have got the program so i can let ya know whats on.

look forward to seeing some 5's down there.

:D

laura

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: 15:16, Fri 27 July 2007 »
hey guys

week today and shall be down santa pod starting the party and wining a few races.
hope you all have ya sleeping bags and tents at the ready.

im so excited ive been on a count down for about the last 2 months lol

hope to see you all there with the rennys

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

miss tinkie

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: 18:20, Wed 01 August 2007 »
I will be there saturday wiv my beta half who has a astra coupe ment to be meetin another club but hav joined this 1 coz its beta coz i love r5s like u laura id love to hav a field full of them its a shame theres not many about these days thay r at scrap yards or by the side of motorways  :cry:

ben 5

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: 19:39, Wed 01 August 2007 »
astra coupe?
is that wiv da boost?
one careful lady owner
never raced or rallied!

whooosh

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: 23:33, Thu 02 August 2007 »
im def going now, just for the day though (sat). going in brother in laws astra gsi .
turbo whine is mighty fine

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: 23:37, Thu 02 August 2007 »
Was going but i'm going to Wales climbing instead now, going to pod on the 18th August as its 20 for unlimited runs so much better for me to get the car set up & into the 13's :)