Author Topic: my car r5campus  (Read 16665 times)

andy_wpo

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: my car r5campus
« Reply #30 on: 14:22, Sat 19 March 2011 »
Welcome again.After a long time i remember to put the updates of my car here to.Some of you may see my thread from rtoc but i know that are people that dont have a rtoc membership so here are the pics and the update to this day.

I left the topic saying that i have overheating problems,problems that goes for a long perioad unitl i have change the rad with a bigger one from a r19 D that goes inside with a lot of work.In this time i bought some gauges(oil pressure,water temp,boost and rev meter) to make an idea of how things go.
  The biggest change was a set of wheels O.Z F1 16'',7.5j with 195/45/16 tires.I let the pictures speaks.Hope you like it

Gav

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 08:53, Wed 23 March 2011 »
keep it up it looking good mate

Gav

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08:55, Wed 23 March 2011 »
just saw the ATS cup's get them on there! classic bit of dish!

andy_wpo

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 23:53, Mon 28 March 2011 »
ATS don't fit in the rear.Any way i'm thinking about changeing the wheels,what do you guys think????Keep the O.Z or try something else???

andy_wpo

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 22:04, Mon 04 June 2012 »
Long time,no post so here i am with a new up date.Old wheels are gon so is time for something with a dish.What do you think???They fit well??Should i keep them with or make them black with polish lip??

Ridgeback

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 07:30, Fri 08 June 2012 »
Thats looking spot on  :)
What do those big wheels and tyres do to the handling?

andy_wpo

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 17:05, Mon 24 December 2012 »
Merry Christmas to all of you and your familly.
I will present you the new R5 campus that i just bought 1.4l Automatic in a very good condition.I always wanted a full equipped R5,not like the red one that i have.So my wish is now true.Got a nice r5 that waits for big modification for the next year

andy_wpo

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 12:34, Sat 27 July 2013 »
After a long,long time i start to work again on the red 5.This time i hope i will not let it until i finish the car and look like i want.So first let's prepare the wheels

andy_wpo

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 20:51, Tue 05 April 2016 »
Hy guys,can somebody help me??I dont have a clue about what all this wirings do.I find some but some are cut and dont have any ideea what they do.I know that all have positive signal and are from the original car that was Automatic.Any help will be good.Tnks

http://imgur.com/a/918Wf