Author Topic: spray job  (Read 2198 times)

joseffdaddy

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
spray job
« on: 18:28, Sun 20 May 2012 »
hi there,was wondering if anyone could answer my question.im very interested in a tungy r5 a local lad is selling,its in nice condition,had both sills done,and overall the body work is tidy,no rust.it does need a full re spray however.and that brings you my question,roughly what is  the cost for a full respray on a r5 turbo,also i live in south wales,so if anyone can suggest a good place to have it done nearby.many thanks.dan

Big Steve Raider

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
    • http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/BigSteveT/Raider/
Re: spray job
« Reply #1 on: 17:32, Tue 22 May 2012 »
Quote from: "joseffdaddy"
hi there,was wondering if anyone could answer my question.im very interested in a tungy r5 a local lad is selling,its in nice condition,had both sills done,and overall the body work is tidy,no rust.it does need a full re spray however.and that brings you my question,roughly what is  the cost for a full respray on a r5 turbo,also i live in south wales,so if anyone can suggest a good place to have it done nearby.many thanks.dan

How long is a piece of string?  :?:

I've seen people quote 500 for a quick blowover or 2500+ for a proper job?!

You pays your money & you take your chance with Resprays?! If you want a Concours show car then you've got to be paying more, if you just want the 1 colour to match & aren't too fussed if it's got runs-a-hoy then the lower the

Get some quotes from local bodyshops & then have a look at some of the cars they have in at that moment. You can then get an idea as to what you money would get you?!