Author Topic: Jonesylad's 5  (Read 1686 times)

Jonesylad

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Jonesylad's 5
« on: 21:45, Wed 13 July 2011 »
Hi this is my 5 project she coming along nice I will put some pics up of when I first got it, been sat in a farmers shed for two years was just a home for mice and creatures, I've done head gasket new wet liners and pistons new hoses as they was badly corroded the previous owner did a poor job of flushing the boot  :oops:
It's coming together nice got lots of plans  :wink:
Ive found another turbo for it off a fellow forum buddy as mines shot,
Not sure on the colour? Maybe a change on the way..
Will keep ya's posted..

markey mark (bd)

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: Jonesylad's 5
« Reply #1 on: 22:15, Wed 13 July 2011 »
Sure i recognise thatcar from somewhere, got feeling its same 5 i saw round my town years ago but in tungy grey. Could be wrong but little touchs on it remind me of it

Good luck with project though mate, i would deffinately loose colour and a few of the exterior mods too
BD Autosport - Renault 5 gt turbo tuning and repairs.

Jonesylad

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: Jonesylad's 5
« Reply #2 on: 10:14, Thu 14 July 2011 »
Cheers I got car from Orpington don't no where it had been before that all I know from me to get the car was a 407 mile round trip,
I was thinking to lose the exterior mods altogether get it back close to standard I've rubbed down the flush boot and it's a disgrace so I either weld a plate on are dig it all out and put the number plate back where it should be, :oops:
I was also thinking of matt black for exterior any thoughts on this not seen one in that shade before?