Author Topic: SuperCampus!! :D  (Read 5782 times)

tubbyG

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: SuperCampus!! :D
« Reply #15 on: 15:06, Mon 09 May 2011 »
Very nice....  8)

dj_craig_

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 16:41, Mon 09 May 2011 »
:shock:  that looks very nice indeed, i am very jealous now  :lol:  what paint did you use mate and was it expensive ?

lukeevangelou

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 19:17, Mon 09 May 2011 »
Quote from: "scratcher"
That looks good man. I like it with the fog lights smoothed over.

Now give that Golf a turn, haha.

Thanks alot mate! :D
The fogs were cracked so i thought it would look nicer to have them smoothed over, Im glad you like them :)

Hahaha! I know, that poor thing is rotten like mad! its gunna be a loooovely winter project for simon (he did all the work on my 5)

lukeevangelou

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 19:18, Mon 09 May 2011 »
Quote from: "Phase2-tungy-gtt"
Very nice....  8)

Thankyou buddy! ;)

lukeevangelou

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 19:21, Mon 09 May 2011 »
Quote from: "dj_craig_"
:shock:  that looks very nice indeed, i am very jealous now  :lol:  what paint did you use mate and was it expensive ?

Im not sure of the paint mate, ill find out:)
Nahh it wasn't very expensive, the man hours were the expensive part haha :mrgreen:
It was done in return of a favour, (me and my dad serviced some lorries for him)

Im glad you like it bud! :D

wiggy-htid

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 13:33, Sun 15 May 2011 »
looks goods i have had two campus in my life and the only 2 renault 5's i have owned i had a 1.2 and the one which i have now that i have owed for the last 6 years which is a 1.4 http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb334/wiggy-htid/ and hope fully by the end of the year will have my self a turbo 3rd time lucky  :D

lukeevangelou

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10:27, Mon 16 May 2011 »
Quote from: "wiggy-htid"
looks goods i have had two campus in my life and the only 2 renault 5's i have owned i had a 1.2 and the one which i have now that i have owed for the last 6 years which is a 1.4 http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb334/wiggy-htid/ and hope fully by the end of the year will have my self a turbo 3rd time lucky  :D

Thanks mate! :D
Im glad you like it! I just went on your photo bucket link, your cars are BEAUTS! haha, I hope mine ends up looking as nice as yours do ;) ahh youre lucky, theres noooo way i could afford a propper turbo yet :(