Click for a bigger image
1. As always disconnect the battery to be on the
2. Remove the top hose which runs from the intercooler
to the carburettor inlet elbow.
3. You now need a sharp knife in order to cut
the a section from the pipe where the fitting
kit will go. Remember to install the kit as close
to the carburetor as possible to ensure no 'back
up' boost stalls the turbo.
4. Push the cut pipe onto the fitting kit T-piece
with the dump valve facing the front of the car.
Refit the hose.
5. Now connect the small diameter hose from dump
valve into the hose which runs from the ignition
module to the base of the base of the carb, using
the small plastic T-piece.
6. Ensure everything is tight, and put back as
necessary and take the car out for a spin.
7. Whilst out for a spin don't forget to change
gear or let off when passing cars to ensure they
hear your latest modification.